The GrizzlyStik Momentum TDT Bare Shaft Test Pack comes with:
- Two (2) un-fletched GrizzlyStik Momentum TDT shafts (fletching available)
- Two (2) Bohning "A" white push-in tunable nocks
- Two (2) standard GrizzlyStik 70 grain jacketed in-outserts
- Two (2) field points of your choosing
- Option to add Field Point Test Pack
- Grizzlystik Test Pack - 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 315
- Saunders Test Pack - 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225
- Desired Total Weight - Use the chart below to determine what the "Stock" weight of your arrows will be. If you desire a higher total weight screw-in brass is available in 20, 30, 50, & 75 grain.
- Cut Length BOP: It's easy to measure your total arrow length BOP. BOP simply means to the back of the point. Measure from the valley of the nock, the deepest portion of the nock, where it touched your bowstring - to the back of the point.
Need help figuring out what might work best for you? Click Here to access our Spine Chart or fee free to fill out the Arrow Build Assistance form and we'll help walk you through the build process - Click Here