PREMIUM HUNTING / 3D FLETCHED ARROWS
19 SERIES | STANDARD DIAMETER
The Carnivore is our premium 100% carbon hunting / 3-D shaft. It’s flight characteristics were designed by experienced professional shooters to optimize speed, kinetic energy, and penetration for a wide range of environments. The Carnivores are each weight-sorted and spine-matched to offer the most consistent grouping. This shaft’s exceptional durability and accuracy is sure to bring home the trophy deep in the woods or on the 3-D course.
- Black Eagle Arrows Standard Nock - Black-8 Grains
- Carnivore Inserts - 14 Grains
- Ethics Inserts & Outserts available (Slight sanding will be required for outsert)
- Bohning Blazer Vanes | White, Red - 18 Grains
- Required: Points
- Cut Length BOP: It's easy to measure your total arrow length BOP. BOP simply means to the back of the point. Measure from the valley of the nock, the deepest portion of the nock, where it touched your bowstring - to the back of the point.
Can't make up your mind? Not sure if you'll be comfortable with the build your considering? Why not try a Test Pack - Click Here
Need help figuring out what might work best for you? Fill out the Arrow Build Assistance form and we'll help walk you through the build process - Click Here
|SPINE||INNER DIAMETER||OUTER DIAMETER||GPI|